Requirements for applicants
- MSc diploma in chemistry or related field
- Experience in synthesis, isolation and characterization of organic compounds in level of MSc
- Experience with structure elucidation with use of basic NMR, MS data
- Communication (both written and spoken) in English
Applying for PhD studies
- Choose one of the topics listed below or contact any qualified supervisor to discuss an alternative topic.
- Contact your potential supervisor associated with the selected topic and get a preliminary agreement.
In case of succesfull preliminary agreement follow these instructions:
- Prepare these documents in PDF file format.
- Complete our electronic application (where you will upload the above mentioned documents).
- In order to complete the electronic application, you will be asked to pay a processing fee of 640 CZK (approximately 24 EUR) by credit card. Be aware that a tuition fee of 4000 EUR per academic year is required, however you can apply for various forms of scholarship covering this fee (ask your potential supervisor).
- Note that application deadline for each academic year (starting in September) is the end of April of the preceding academic year.
Requirements are checked during the entrance interview. Foreign applicants must prove that their education is equivalent to MSc level at Czech universities, that they are able to communicate in the English or Czech language and that they have been awarded an adequate scholarship or have other financial support.
AVAILABLE TOPICS FOR PhD STUDIES
In case of interest, please contact leader of a Ph.D. thesis by email.